Thursday, December 18, 2014

I Can't Believe It Has Already Been A Month!!!

December 18, 2014


Hola!!!

Well I can't believe it has already been a month!!!! Time is flying by!!  It's been so amazing here!!! I love how much we are all learning!

The Spanish is still coming along!! I memorized the first vision in Spanish and a bunch of scriptures too. It’s cool sometimes to speak Spanish and I don’t even realize it. Conjugating verbs into future past and present is kind of hard but I’m getting it slowly. It'll come eventually.

We had such a cool Christmas play the other night!!! The Latinos put on a play that is tradition and it was awesome!! They were dancing and singing and it was funny!! My favorite part was one dance they did where they put on old man masks and danced around with canes. I can’t really explain it but it was so funny!

I think everyone in our district is getting ready to get out in the field. Only like a week and a half left!! We are studying really hard and having allot of fun too to stay sane ha.

I have gotten to go and work out in the weight room so that helps blow off some steam, haha. It kind of builds up when you sit in a classroom all day!!

In my scripture study this week I read in Doctrine and Covenants in chapter 121 verse 7 and 8 it’s a great scripture and it helps me when I’m feeling down or frustrated.

Love you all so much!!! Thanks for all the prayers. Keep them coming haha we all need them as missionaries!!

Elder Gammell



No comments:

Post a Comment