Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hey!! I Made It To Sacramento!!

December 30, 2014

Dear Family & Friends,

HEY!! I made it to Sacramento!! Wow what a crazy day! All of the flights went great, no problems. I was hoping I would get to call you in Phoenix but I couldn't find a phone. Umm it’s been a long day so far. I finished packing everything at like 11:30 PM last night and we woke up at 1:45 AM. Hah, so not much sleep but I am doing good. We have kind of a busy schedule tonight getting all settled in and stuff. We are having a testimony meeting tonight so that will be sweet. I get my trainer in the morning, so I'm crossing my fingers for a good one! President Jardine is cool I get to go talk to him in a little bit and kind of get to know him. The other missionaries are cool. I drove with the Assistant to the president and talked to him a lot. Can't wait to tell you guys more next time I email!! Probably Monday I think.  I love you guys!!!

Thanks so much for all the love and support!!

Love,


Elder Gammell

No comments:

Post a Comment