Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Transfer Time Again - Got Called To Be A Zone Leader Again!

Sending off my boys
January 12, 2016


Dear Family & Friends,


Posterity gifts
Transfer time again! Elder Brock, Elder Hoskin, and I are all going our separate ways. Elder Brock will be staying here in East Sac. Elder Hoskin is going to North Sac. to serve in the Rio Tierra Ward. I got called to be a zone leader so I am getting shipped off to the Sacramento/South Sac. I will be serving in the Sac. 1st Ward and Fijian Unit. I know where did Fijian come from?! Haha so random but I'm excited. It's a brand new unit and they are trying to turn It into a branch so hopefully we can help with that. Kind of sad to leave Spanish work again. I love the people and just everything that comes with it. It's always hard to leave but I know the real growth comes from continual change. I am really excited for this next transfer though. My new companion is Elder Michie. He is from Virginia. I will tell you more about him next week when we get to know him a little more. We served around each other in Carmichael so it will be cool to be companions. We have 27 missionaries in this zone so it will be fun! Tons of different languages here in South Sac. There is Marshallese,Tongan, Cambodian, Cantonese, Fijian, Hmong, Spanish, and ASL. It's pretty cool to see all the variety here. I am so excited to see what this next chapter in my mission has in store.
Del Norte Missionaries-Elder Hoskin and Elder Brock, Hermana Torres and Stout


It was hard to say bye to Elder Brock and Elder Hoskin yesterday. We got along really well and had such a good time together. I could tell they both were a little nervous about the transfer so I am excited to hear how they are doing.


Sorry it's going to be a short email this week. Tell you more next week. I'm doing great though. Hope you all have a great week!


Love,

Elder Gammell

Saying goodbye to the Ruiz Family
Saying bye to Hna Melix
Urgell family
Bustos Family

No comments:

Post a Comment