Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August Is Cruising Right On By!

Pday unclogging the garbage disposal.
August 25, 2015

Dear Family & Friends,

August is cruising right on by. This week went so fast! There was a lot that went on though. We have been working so hard to try to help our investigators to jump some hurdles that are keeping them from being baptized. It's been pretty tough because Satan is working on them constantly. Salvation isn't easy that's for sure. When we go through adversity and challenges it only helps us to grow. The people we teach are getting strengthened so it's a good thing ha-ha.

We were able to give a couple blessings this week. We get called into the hospital every once in a while and I love when we do. Every time we go the spirit is so strong and the people are very grateful for us coming by. I love the big smiles on their faces when we walk in. I also love when they have no idea who we are and they still let us give them a blessing. I know it makes a lasting impact on their hearts. It's so cool.

Ha-ha a member gave us a dart board this week and we put it up in our apartment. After we plan each night we basically play darts until it's time for bed hah. We are getting pretty good at it. I can't believe there's only two weeks left in the transfer! It's unreal. We have a zone pow wow this week so that will be good. The focus of it is inviting people to be baptized so I'm excited to see what happens!

I'm giving a talk next Sunday so I'm excited for that. It'll be the first time I have given a talk since my farewell hah. I'm speaking on the plan of salvation. It's a pretty big topic but I can't wait.

Sorry it's kind of a short letter this week. Love you all!! Have a great week everyone!!

-Elder Gammell

No comments:

Post a Comment