Monday, May 11, 2015

This Week Was Awesome!!

May 11, 2015
My new comp Elder Tena
Dear Family & Friends,

This week was awesome!! Going to be a short email, hah.

My new comp is awesome! Elder Tena from Los Angeles, CA. He has been out the one transfer ahead of me. He is a great missionary and we are going to have a great transfer!

I had a new leadership meeting this week. It was so good! We focused on a talk called Jesus: The Perfect Leader, by Spencer W. Kimball. Basically it just talks about how Jesus Christ was the perfect example of a leader. He led by example, he loved those he served, and he was quick to fix problems that needed fixing. I learned so much. Basically the main thing was that if I love and serve everyone I will succeed as a missionary and as a leader.  We have a lot of good things happening here. Can't wait to see what happens here in the next couple weeks. Got to talk to my family yesterday too! That was awesome! Hah, great mothers day.

Sorry not much this week.

Love you all!!


~Elder Gammell
Saying bye to Elder Ward (old comp)
 and Elder Fernandez (zone leader).
    

No comments:

Post a Comment