Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Transfer Calls This Week!!

Behind our house on the running trail.
March 24, 2015

Dear Family & Friends,

I will be leaving Lodi and heading up to North Sacramento. My new companion will be Elder Ward.  I am really excited for a little change and to meet new people. I have loved it here in Lodi. I am kind of sad to go but change is good. I am going to go out tonight and say goodbye to some investigators and members.

We had a great week this week!! Elder Padilla and I set a goal that we were going to talk to as many people as we could out in the streets. So we did and it was awesome. We met so many people. We only added a couple people as investigators but it still was cool to talk and get to know some different people and kind of what they are going through in their lives.

We added a new investigator this week named Sinai. She has had a really rough life. We are trying to help her out. She accepted a baptismal date for the 4th of April but it is conference so we will probably move it to the 11th. Hopefully I can find a ride back down here for that.

Sorry I didn't leave myself a lot of time to write so it is kind of short today. But there will be a lot more news more next week.

Love you all,


Elder Gammell
Our District Meeting the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment